new24hou new24hou
recent

News

recent
random
جاري التحميل ...

Damson Idris, star of Snowfall, has shared a video of Saweetie playing the piano for him: 'My Professor'

Damson Idris, star of Snowfall, has shared a video of Saweetie playing the piano for him: 'My Professor'
Damson Idris, star of Snowfall, has shared a video of Saweetie playing the piano for him: 'My Professor'

Damson Idris says in the video, "I wish I could play," after he and Saweetie laugh together after she plays piano for him.

 

 

Saweetie is taking notes from Amson Idris.

 

The 28-year-old played the piano in a black-and-white video uploaded on the Snowfall actor's Instagram Story Monday. Saweetie concentrates on the keys while Idris, 30, circles her at the piano until the two bust out laughing.

 

"I wish I could play," adds Idris, who captioned the video "@saweetie My Teacher." Saweetie also reposted the video on her Instagram Story.

RELATED: Saweetie lovers Quavo after flirtatious Jack Harlow’ at ‘BET Awards 2021’

Saweetie just tweeted, "I want some kids," to which Nick Cannon reacted playfully with multiple emojis, including a hand-raising image. Despite the fact that the Masked Singer presenter did not respond with words, many fans took the tweet as Cannon offering himself. The father of seven's public infatuation comes after he declared his intention to remain celibate until the new year.

Damson Idris



Snowfall Actor Damson Idris Shares Video of Saweetie Playing Piano for Him: 'My Teacher’: https://www.instagram.com/damsonidris/?hl=en



In an interview with PEOPLE in January, the "My Type" rapper discussed her meteoric climb, stating, "I'm always about independence, getting to the bag, and also encouraging people."

 

"Hopefully, while I'm out here following my ambitions, I'm encouraging the young girls at home who are watching me, who will one day grow up and be an entrepreneur or an artist like me," she said at the time.

RELATED: Saweetie Dish arrives at McDonald’s Monday for a limited time with ‘Saweetstakes’ competition 

"When you work hard, think positively, and trust in yourself, you finally get rewarded with the things that make you materialistically comfortable," Saweetie stated. "But icy has always been a state of mind. Every hustler is cold."

 

"I like the glitter and glamour, but most of all, I enjoy the money and running my company," she continued. "I'm simply extremely thrilled to go into the business side of my job in 2021. So, sure, I am a fashionista. Yes, I'm a creative person. But first and foremost, I'm an entrepreneur."

also see source:

Snowfall Actor Damson Idris Shares Video of Saweetie Playing Piano for Him: 'My Teacher'

#DamsonIdris #MyProfessor #New24hour #new24hour #New24hours #News24hour #Saweetie #Snowfall#instagram #happy #nature #photography #fashion #instadaily #beauty #instalike #fun #friends #me #summer #tbt #cute #beautiful #likeforlike #smile #music #ootd #family #model #follow4follow #lifestyle #design #motivation #beach #sunset #amazing #dog #makeup
https://new24hour.com/damson-idris-snowfall-video-saweetie-playing-piano/

عن الكاتب

new24hour

التعليقات


اتصل بنا

إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

new24hou